|"Alari, wait! You can't go, because... because I love you, Alari."|
|— Bone to Alari as she leaves in Leaving Home|
|Alias||Snowstorm (by Rock) |
Thin-Blooded Mutt (by Fang)
Chicken (by Midnight)
|Formerly||The Pack of Night|
Beta (Formerly, Proceeded by Cliff)
Bone is a big, pure white male wolf with orange eyes and gray inner-ears.
- As a pup, Bone was shown to be extremely shy and soft-spoken in blatant contrast to his bold, cocky sister, Midnight. He secretly nursed a deep affection for Alari, but after her disappearance and supposed death, Bone was profoundly shaken and subsequently vowed to be brave for her. In a later conversation with her, Bone promised to protect Fang with all of his strength.
- One year later, Bone's promise to be "brave" has changed him into a much harsher, darker version of himself. His traumatic experience with Alari's disappearance and his upgrade in the ranks to Beta has made him fierce, slightly sadistic, and unyielding, in a personality shift similar to Fang's. He no longer shows much affection toward either one of his sisters - nor toward anyone else, for that matter - but is deeply devoted to Fang as a result of his promise to Alari, the only one he retained some affection for. It is implied that his ruthless disposition is a mixture of two things: an overly literal interpretation of his oath to be "brave" and "protect Fang," combined with the loneliness from the loss of his mother and his close friend.
- Bone would be about 18-19 years old in human years.
- Fang made Bone his Beta instead of Cliff, because Bone 'was too young and stupid to see Fang was a terrible leader and just not talk back.'
- Bone's eyes have been drawn as orange and amber in different episodes.