|"I'm protecting my pack! My family! That's what packmates do. They take care of each other."|
|— Milly to Safira in Family First|
|Alias||The Cow (by Fang)|
|Current||The Pack of Night|
|Living||The Fence, Dreamer, Episode 6, Like A Rock, Leaving Home, Times Change, Leaving Home, New Places, New Faces, Good And Bad Intentions, Coming Togethers, Episode 18 - Admirance, Romance Is Boring, Family First, Who's Your Daddy?|
Milly is a brown cow with a light pink muzzle and underbelly, dark brown eyes and dark brown horns.
- Milly is eager and enthusiastic, yet somewhat ignorant to the dangers of the world beyond the farm's fence. She can be quite hard-headed, but always remains optimistic.
- Ever since she was a young calf and met Alari, she dreamed of joining a wolf pack. Her wish for that to come true remained so strong through the years that she would even disobey her own father to achieve it.
- Milly was originally depicted as brown with a pale muzzle, and as brown with only a pink muzzle, barring her underside.
- "Can you come back tomorrow?"
- —Milly to Alari The Fence, Unknown
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.